All Returns (non-warranty):
- Must have advanced approval, call 1-877-360-5528 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer service will provide approval by email or phone and provide an Return Authorization number (RMA).
- Must be requested within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your order.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Shipping charges for the original orders are non-refundable.
- Original product must be in new/unused condition.
For orders of Standard Products (Non-Personalized)
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all approved returns.
- Refund will be issued within 3 business days of receipt of accepted return.
For Personalized Products
- Personalized products, including imprinted products, specially printed or sublimated webbing, are non-refundable under any circumstance.
For Special Order or Specially Imported Products
- Returns are handled on a per situation basis. CTD will attempt to assist with a solution, but due to the variety of products CTD offers, each return request of this type is assessed separately.
For Opened or Used Merchandise
- Due to the safety risk associated with many of the products CTD USA sells, opened or used merchandise is non-refundable. After use, the product is considered compromised, and CTD USA can no longer accept the return.
For Adjustments or Modifications
- Some products may be eligible for adjustment or modification, these rules apply.
- Not all products are eligible for Modification, check with Customer Service for approval.
- Modification requests must be made before returning the product. No modification returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- Additional costs will apply to all Modifications/Adjustments. Cost of the modifications will be quoted prior to approval of the return.
- Modification requests must be made within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your order.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges associated with the modification process.
The CTD USA provides a standard warranty that applies to all products we manufacture and sell. The standard warranty can be found on our Warranty Page. Some individual products may have a modified warranty that will be noted with the product. If you beleive a product has a warranty issue, stop using the product immediately. Contact CTD USA at 1-877-360-5528 or by email: email@example.com.