What information do we collect?
Information Provided by You:
You may provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you:
- register for a CTD USA account;
- order products or gift certificates;
- request customer support or send us any other communication;
- sign up for newsletters, email alerts, and special offers;
- enter sweepstakes or contests;
- sign up for, or redeem, special offers;
- respond to surveys;
- use our Email-to-a-Friend or Refer-A-Friend features; and
Such information may include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. You may also provide us with information about other people, such as their email addresses, if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to any CTD USA Website or our promotions.
CTD USA offers a variety of payment options, examples are: Check Payment, PayPal, Net 30 account and Credit Card. Although we may collect payment information online or via the phone, we never store payment information or credit card numbers after the transaction is complete. Payment information is only held temporarily while an order is being processed. After completion, only a transaction record is held, all sensitive payment information is discarded for security purposes. Thus, providing payment information is required with each CTD USA transaction.
Information Collected by Cookies:
- Website Operation - These Cookies are necessary to make the website run and enable basic functions like page navigation. They also support and enhance your visit to our website and allow you to access your account information without requiring you to answer your sign-in question multiple times during the same visit to our website.
- Performance and Analytics - These Cookies help us analyze how you interact with our website to improve user experience and functionality. They also help us identify and control web traffic, as well as detect and prevent fraud or malicious activity.
- Advertising - These Cookies allow us and our marketing partners to deliver advertisements that are relevant and meaningful to you. These Cookies also ensure that you won't see the same advertisements too often and allow us to better measure how effective our online marketing campaigns are performing.
For a more detailed understanding of cookies and their use in modern web design, please visit Wikipedia's cookie page.
Information Collected by Web Beacons and Log Files:
CTD USA collects certain non-personally identifiable information through the use of web beacons and log files. Such information may include your IP address, browser type, site usage, and whether you opened emails you received from us.
How do we secure your information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we use commercially reasonable and generally-accepted technological safeguards to secure any information we collect about you. The secure server software (SSL) we use encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. In addition, your CTD USA account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You should always take steps to protect the confidentiality of the password you select.
How do we use information?
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to:
- provide the features and functionality of the CTD USA Websites;
- fulfill your requests for our products and services;
- pay royalties and referral fees;
- communicate with you about the status of your orders and other inquiries about our products and services;
- send you information about our products and services; and
- provide notices about the results of sweepstakes, contest, and other promotions.
We use your email address to communicate with you about your account and to send you certain notification emails.
We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send marketing messages without your consent. Similarly, if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to any of the CTD USA Websites or our promotions, we will use your friend's email to send them the e-mail you requested. You and your friend's e-mail addresses will only be used for this purpose unless permission is otherwise granted.
We use non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the CTD USA Websites so that we can learn more about how people use the CTD USA Websites and improve our products and services.
Does CTD USA disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Generally, CTD USA does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except that:
CTD USA may also release information (including your name, addresses, telephone number, and account activity) when we, in our sole discretion believe that such release is necessary or appropriate to:
- comply with law;
- comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal process;
- enforce or apply the terms of any of our user or license agreements;
- investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity
- investigate fraud or similar claims; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of CTD USA, our users, or others.
In the event that CTD USA is acquired by, or merged with, another company CTD USA reserves the right to transfer all information we have collected from our users in connection with such acquisition or merger.
CTD USA may disclose non-personally-identifiable information to third parties in aggregate form to potential business partners and investors.
What about Children's Privacy?
Our site is intended for users who are 13 years or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-360-5528. If we learn that we have collected information of a child under 13 years old, we will use reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records
How can I change, delete, or update my information?
Your information is your information. If at any point you want change, delete or update the any of the information we have on file, we are here to help. Any account information we have stored is held on our private servers and is not accessible publically. For your security, in order to access the information, We do require secondary authentication. After secondary authentication, we will provide the information to you, and you may request that we delete or change any or all of the information.
If you have any questions about what information is stored or would like to obtain a copy of such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Privacy c/o CTD USA, Inc., 2750 Industrial Ave, Hubbard, OR 97032.